High-end stainless steel clearomizers specially designed to equip the Titanide Asteria mod, with the black model benefiting from the same treatment with Titanium Carbide, and any other mod or box equipped with a 510 thread.
With the Pyrex tank, the very efficient airflow system, the practical top filling and the wide drip tip that complement them, the Titanide Asteria Clearomizers will sublimate the most complex e-liquids.
They work with Kanger or Atom Vapes changeable coils (1 ATOM Vapes 0.3Ω gClapton Coils is supplied with each Titanide Asteria Clearomizer).
• 510 thread
• Stainless steel
• Brass 24k gold plated wide Drip Tip
• Brass 24k gold plated adjustable Airflow
• Top Filling
• Contains 4ml
• Kanger OCC/SSOCC coils compatible
• gClapton 0.3Ω Atom Vapes supplied (24k gold plated /Japanese cotton)
• Titanium carbide treatment (anti-scratch)
• Black version
SS Asteria Clearomizer
• Stainless Steel Finishing
Diameter : 22mm
Length : 64,5mm
Weight (empty) : 65g
How to use Atom Vapes Coils
- When using an atom coil for the first time, you must prime the coil correctly to avoid burning the wick, here's a step by step guide on how to prime our coils :
1. drip Liquid onto the visible cotton wicking openings
2. screw the coil into the tank & fill with liquid
3. fully assemble the tank
4. close off any airflow holes located on the tank
5. do not attach the tank to the battery/mod
6. steadily inhale on the mouthpiece for 5 seconds
7. repeat the inhalation process five times
8. rest your tank for 5 minutes to insure the wick soaks up enough liquid
9. set your mod to 30w, then screw in the tank
10. open up your tank airflows, you're done !
11. fire up your mod for 3 seconds and inhale
12. if liquid enters the mouthpiece, fire up your mod and blow into the mouth piece several times until the heat dissipates the excess liquid residing in the chimney.
- atom recommends coil should be used at 28w to 32w.
Higher wattage will run the risk of burning the wick as the heating element will dry the wick faster.
If operating at higher watts insure you prime the wick between each inhalation.